RingCentral Cloud-Based Phone System
It’s fast and easy to set up a RingCentral cloud-based phone system. Just plug the preconfigured IP phones into a high-speed Internet connection, then install the RingCentral app on any mobile device. Your office phone system is ready to go!
Are you a G Suite user? RingCentral for Google, a trusted G Suite solution recommended by Google, brings a robust set of business communications capabilities to G Suite. RingCentral for Google delivers seamless integration between the two services, allowing businesses to work faster and smarter in a complete communications, collaboration, and productivity environment. Features include:
- Google Chrome Extension: Gain full access to click-to-dial and click-to-SMS in the Chrome browser; enable full access to your RingCentral account
- Easy, Secure Access: Use your Google credentials to log into RingCentral
- Google Calendar: Use the Chrome Extension to schedule meetings
- Gmail: Use the Chrome Extension to make RingCentral calls directly from Gmail
- Google Drive: Import files from Drive to RingCentral Meetings or Glip. Coming soon: fax directly from Drive; archive RingCentral voicemail, fax, records, and text messages to Drive
- Google Docs: Install the RingCentral Fax plug-in and fax directly from Docs
- Google Hangouts: Expand audio conferencing capacity to 1,000 participants
- Advanced Administration and Management: Powerful features for phone system administrators include management of multiple locations and mobile workers with one intuitive web-based interface; full customization of all aspects of the company’s phone settings and automated systems; software updates and new features automatically installed; and no hardware to maintain.
Watch the video below to learn more about the benefits of a RingCentral for Google business communications hub. And click here to read a customer success story about a company with 100 locations using RingCentral for Google as their one unified communications system.