RingCentral Cloud-Based Phone System
Connectech partners with RingCentral, a global provider of innovative, transformative cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions. Offering far more than traditional office phone systems, RingCentral’s powerful tools operate seamlessly on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and desktop machine. Features include voice, audio and video conferencing, team messaging and collaboration, screensharing, webinars, contact center, business SMS, and fax. Mobile and distributed workforces can effortlessly and securely connect from anywhere while maintaining full access to the RingCentral system.
It’s fast and easy to set up a RingCentral cloud-based phone system. Just plug the preconfigured IP phones into a high-speed Internet connection, then install the RingCentral app on any mobile device. Your office phone system is ready to go!
Are you a G Suite user? RingCentral for Google, a trusted G Suite solution recommended by Google, brings a robust set of business communications capabilities to G Suite. RingCentral for Google delivers seamless integration between the two services, allowing businesses to work faster and smarter in a complete communications, collaboration, and productivity environment. Features include:
- Google Chrome Extension: Gain full access to click-to-dial and click-to-SMS in the Chrome browser; enable full access to your RingCentral account
- Easy, Secure Access: Use your Google credentials to log into RingCentral
- Google Calendar: Use the Chrome Extension to schedule meetings
- Gmail: Use the Chrome Extension to make RingCentral calls directly from Gmail
- Google Drive: Import files from Drive to RingCentral Meetings or Glip. Coming soon: fax directly from Drive; archive RingCentral voicemail, fax, records, and text messages to Drive
- Google Docs: Install the RingCentral Fax plug-in and fax directly from Docs
- Google Hangouts: Expand audio conferencing capacity to 1,000 participants
- Advanced Administration and Management: Powerful features for phone system administrators include management of multiple locations and mobile workers with one intuitive web-based interface; full customization of all aspects of the company’s phone settings and automated systems; software updates and new features automatically installed; and no hardware to maintain.
Watch the video below to learn more about the benefits of a RingCentral for Google business communications hub. And click here to read a customer success story about a company with 100 locations using RingCentral for Google as their one unified communications system.